A COTTAGE FOR YOUR HOLIDAY RENTAL IN ARDECHE...
Are you looking for rented accommodation in a quiet location and in sunny, relaxing surroundings for the summer?
Discover our selection of gîtes in the beautiful Ardèche countryside, in La Bâtie d'Andaure in the Rhône-Alpes region.
A strategic fortress in days of old, Labâtie d’Andaure is now a charming village, with former silk mills and the remains of Rochebloine castle. Explore, by bike or on foot, the marvellous road along the Doux river (fishing, bathing) right to its source.
Enjoy the many attractions of the Ardèche, now a "must-visit" tourist destination :
- A "terroir" full of flavour: wines, cheeses and much more.
- Plenty to do, including canoeing, canyoning, potholing, horse riding, quad-biking, cycling and hiking.
- Charming villages, full of history
- Splendid natural sites, wild and welcoming.
DETAILS OF THE COTTAGE :
Rural gîtes 3 épis Gîtes de France classified, 6 persons, 85 m² 4 rooms :
- Independent kitchen, dishwashing machine, washing machine, bed-linen and towels included, freezer, phone, television, private car park, garage...
- Sitting room, dining room
- 1 bathroom, 1 independent WC
- Next to stretch of water / River : 500 m
- Nearest village : Lamastre at 8 Km
IMAGES OF THE COTTAGE :